All our treatments are safe for children, large pets and wildlife, however please keep them off the lawn for at least 2 hrs after treatment.
ALWAYS KEEP SMALL GRAZING PETS (e.g. RABBITS) OFF THE LAWN FOR TWO WEEKS FOLLOWING EACH VISIT.
DO NOT FEED ANIMALS WITH MOWER CLIPPINGS FROM THE FIRST TWO CUTS AFTER EACH VISIT.
You do not normally have to water in our treatments after application as they are controlled released fertilisers. However it would be advisable to water your lawn if we have no significant rainfall after 3 days of treatment.
Please do not cut your grass for 3 days before or after treatment.
• Payment MUST be made promptly within 7 days of lawn treatment.
• No contract – just “pay as you” go for as long as you wish to continue with your treatment plan.
• Monthly Direct Debit –Spread the cost of your treatments with low monthly payments. Preferred method
• Payment by cheque or BACS – our bank details will appear on your invoice. BACS preferred
• Prices are subject to an at least inflation increase annually. At company discretion.
• Failure to pay within 16 days may incur a late payment fee of 5% interest of the total added, unless informed beforehand. Subsequent reminders will add a 10% late payment change. Please pay promptly or by direct debit to avoid these fee’s
No Access Surcharge
If we arrive at your property on the scheduled date and are unable to gain access we for this reason we reserve the right to charge of £20 per visit to recover costs if you are not going to be in after we have scheduled your visit, please let us know at least 48 hrs before.
It is YOUR responsibility to make sure prior to our visit that dog and cat waste is removed from the lawn if we are unable to service the lawn for this reason we reserve the right to charge of £20 to recover costs.
After scarification waste is bagged and left at customer premises. We will dispose of this for you however waste disposal will be chargeable.
Unless agreed beforehand lawns will only receive solid tine aeration. If we do hollow tine aeration we do not collect the cores. They are left to decompose and when dry could be chopped with the lawn mower this putting the goodness back into the soil.
Other Lawn Services
Please check our website for a complete list of all services available. www.greenmilelawncare.co.uk
General Lawn Care Tips
• Mow regularly at least once a fortnight in growing season. Weekly is best, grass likes to be cut.
• Sharp mower blades will improve grass colour.
• Never cut too short – minimum 1 1/2 inches (3.8cm) and never take more than 1/3rd off the length in one mow.
• Stay off when wet if possible – compaction stifles the roots!
• Always remove leaves and debris from your lawn – they cause moss and bare patches.
• Water your lawn regularly during dry summer period in early morning is best. When the lawn has cooled overnight.
• Enjoy your lawn!
If you have any question about any of the services we offer please contact us.
If you have any complaints about our work please contact us as soon as possible.
Green Mile Lawn Care Ltd
Hampshire GU12 4FW
Phone: 01252 313305
Mobile: 0755 4040502